Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reluctant Confessions

When my yoga teacher asked us yesterday to tune into our thoughts, the first one that popped into my head may or may had been "I really need to fart"
I may or may not have stayed up till 2:30 am Thursday doing this...
...Enchanted Broccoli Forest by Molly Katzen and two bottles of Seltzer.


I may or may not have gone to my job interview wearing these
...Toms for good luck!


Pulled pork may or may not be the best mid morning snack...


Due to lack of counterspace, I may or may not had made today's juice on the living room floor...


...I may or may not had murdered a beet in the process


At least it was pretty


I may or may not have used this candle for my yoga practice this morning...
...Six and a half months till Christmas!!


I may or may not have stolen a bottle of wine from Jazz in the Garden...
Mine now.















Bless me Father, I have sinned.

6 comments:

  1. hahaaa! that cracked me up!! lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! cute :) what is the enchanted broccoli forest?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! I think we've ALL had that thought during yoga... and all pray it doesn't happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute Toms! and enjoy that vino.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confession posts are the best! And I busted out laughing at the yoga one. I know I have been distracted by the need to fart in yoga and other fitness classes before too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahhh, i LOVE those shoes. i've been dying for a pair!

    ReplyDelete