Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Missed Me?






Sorry I was so MIA!! I didn’t actually have internet access for the past two weeks because I was in…

CANADA!!

I had been in London, Ontario performing in the London, Ontario Fringe Festival Theatre!!


I’m an actor in an experimental theatre company, and we took our show, A Wild Play, to the festival:

And just my luck, our theatre was in a food market

My top three passions are travel, food, and theatre, so to combine all three made for a great trip.

We also ended up winning two awards: Most Daring Show as well as Spirit of the Fringe!!!


This trip was such a valuable artistic and learning experience, but I am ready to get back to life at home. Speaking of which, it's about time I get cracking on my to-do list! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment