Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back in the Swing





Good Morning! Can you believe we are over the hump already?? I swear it was just the weekend!


(source)
Yesterday I was FINALLY reunited with Zumba! I had taken some classes my freshman year of college, but had stopped after getting too busy and caught up with school. Today, however, I went to a class at a local dance studio.

And can I just day?? WOW. Why oh why did I stop doing Zumba all this time! I can't remember I had this much fun with anything associated with exercise. The music, the moves, the teacher, it was all great! I am definitely going again soon

Before class I fueled up with some coffee and this face rocking bfast...

...toast with goat gouda, tomato, fried egg, s+p. Noms.

The afternoon was spent putting dinner in the slow cooker, working on my lines, and gearing up for my first shift working as a receptionist at a yoga studio. I LOVED it. It is such a wonderful and positive environment in which to work, and I really enjoy interacting with guests and being the face of customer service :D

And speaking of face, guess what I promptly filled it with when I got home?

PULLED FREAKING PORK. Also, please excuse the messy plate (My mom had already eaten, so I just used her plate. Why dirty another plate if we're family, right? Don't judge me.)

Gotta get crack a lackin on some chores and errands, and tonight I'm off to a Mexican feast with some girlfriends!!

Keep it classy,
Anna

Some Fun Things to Read:
Nutrition Q+A with Yoga Teacher Shiva Rhea
Diary of a P90X Failure
30 Ways to Live Life to the Fullest

Question du jour: Have you ever tried Zumba?

5 comments:

  1. I love pulled pork!!! <3

    In response to your comment on my post, I've never tried the jocolat bars but the ingredients you throw into your homemade ones sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zumba is a fun thing to go to once in awhile, when I like to change up my workouts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeeee zumba! LOVE fried eggs on things too- so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another lover of pulled pork WITH coleslaw. Only way to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried Zumba. I'm not much of a dancer so it scares me a little. However, I did peak in on a class once and it looked like everyone was having so much fun! So maybe I should give it a go :).

    ReplyDelete